Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Funny short poems - Fun-for-everyone in the shape of a poem

| Tuesday, January 10, 2012 |

Funny poem is a very popular kind of poem, which helps people that read them ease the anxiety and have lots of laugh and fun.
Many composers have written lots of funny friendship short poems and are admired by many readers and supporters. What do you think when you’re so bored and there’s someone cheer you up by a funny poem? Maybe you will want to try this one, and I’m sure that once you have read a funny poem, you can’t help laughing. The reason is simple, it’s because that poem give you lots of fun. The poets have a wide range of knowledge, they can find many humoruos phrases, put them into their poems and present them to the readers like us. It’s an efficient way to reduce stress.


You can read the funny short poems about life after finishing your works; you will feel much more comfotable. After a long day at your office, after a hard day at school, after a sad moment in your life, you may read a funny poem as well, it works in almost situations. I wonder if there’s something much more wonderful than ease your pain and fatigue by the joy from a funny poem. Funny poem give you a peaceful mind, funny poem help you have an optimistic view of your lìfe, and maybe make you look young again out there, so feel free to try them one. Read them in your freetime, it’s the kind of poem that suits everybody

I used to prefer short love poems, but I realized that sometimes, the joy of life can be found much more easily in a funny poem, so if you want to observer your life with love and friendship in a humourous and witty view, you have chosen the right way indeed.



The cherry Tree

Once I found a cherry stone,
I put it in the ground,
And when I came to look at it,
A tiny shoot I found.
The shoot grew up and up each day,
And soon became a tree.
I picked the rosy cherries then,
And ate them for my tea.



What is Pink? by Christina Rossetti

What is pink? A rose is pink
By the fountain's brink.
What is red? A poppy's red
In its barley bed.
What is blue? The sky is blue
Where the clouds float through.
What is white? A swan is white
Sailing in the light.
What is yellow? Pears are yellow,
Rich and ripe and mellow.
What is green? The grass is green,
With small flowers between.
What is violet? Clouds are violet
In the summer twilight.
What is orange? Why, an orange,
Just an orange!

Read more:

Fathers Poem
Thank you Dad for pushing me
To be the Best I could ever be
...

Our Mother Earth
I shed the tears that Earth won’t cry
Cause there’s so much pride in her eyes
...

I See Magic Everywhere
I stare at the people walking slow
At the children’s loving glow
...

I’m Sorry
They say my Mama knows what’s best
Cause mothers are the truly blessed
...